How to add AMA?
- You have to have an account on TradingView.com.
- Go to this link and click on “Add to Favorite Scripts”.
- To have access to the indicator, you should have 24 hours of the free trial or purchased the membership already, if not please go to shop.indicator.vip to buy your membership.
- You will get access to the indicator within 24 hours from submitting the payment.
- You can find the indicator in your favorites and able to add it to your chart.
Long Signal (Buy)
- When price closes over black and green lines then go long
- Stop-loss & Deal-close: if price closed under the black and red lines.
- Target: any percentage you would like as long as Stop-loss & Deal-close is not active.
- The indicator has the shape ( triangle-up) which guides you about the signal starts.
Samples of AMA's Long
Short Signal (Sell)
- When price closes below the black and red lines then sell your trade.
- The indicator has the shape ( triangle-down) which guides you about the signal starts.
- The benefit of the short signal is to buy the same coin at a lower price than the current price of the signal.
- Sell signal may avoid you a huge loss.
Samples of AMA's Short
Steps on TradingView:
- Choose the pair you want to create an alert for.
- Check “Crossing up” for Long Signal and “Crossing Down” for Short Signal.
- Choose AMA, then Buy for Long and Sell for Short.
- Options: “Once Per Bar Close” or any other option you want.
- Alert Actions: choose how you would like to be alerted.
- It’s better to enter your trade at the first of the signal, not after many candles and you can enter it if you see the price at the same level or below unless you see the opposite signal.
- The recommended timeframe is 1H.
- To avoid a huge loss you should commitment every signal of AMA because the market is very volatility.
- Background refers to the volume movements so if it’s green means people are buying and if red means are selling.
- Any signal starts when the candle is closed not before because you might see the signal then disappear during the same candle.