The Extensive indicator
How to add The extensive Indicator?
- You have to have an account on TradingView.com.
- Go to this link and click on “Add to Favorite Scripts”.
- To have access to the indicator, you should have 24 hours of the free trial or purchased the membership already, if not please go to shop.indicator.vip to buy your membership.
- You will get access to the indicator within 24 hours from submitting the payment.
- You can find the indicator in your favorites and able to add it to your chart.
Long Signal (Buy)
- When you see the plus symbol (+) and any 2 dots are green.
- Stop-loss & Deal-close: if the plus symbol (+) and any 2 dots are red.
- Target: any percentage you would like as long as Stop-loss & Deal-close is not active, or when you see the plus symbol is red.
Samples of The Extensive's Long
Short Signal (Sell)
- When you see the plus symbol (+) and any 2 dots are red.
- if the plus symbol (+) and any 2 dots are red.
- The benefit of the short signal is to buy the same coin at a lower price than the current price of the signal.
- The sell signal may avoid you a huge loss.
Samples of The Extensive Short
Steps on TradingView:
- In condition choose “The Extensive Indicator” then “the main signal”.
- Check “Greater Than” for Long Signal and “Less Than” for Short Signal.
- “Value” then “3.00”.
- Options: “Once Per Bar Close” or any other option you want.
- Alert Actions: choose how you would like to be alerted.
- It’s better to enter your trade at the first of the signal, not after many candles and you can enter it if you see the price at the same level or below unless you see the opposite signal.
- The recommended timeframe is 1H.
- To avoid a huge loss you should commitment every signal of The Extensive indicator due to the big market volatility.
- This indicator could be used as supportive of other indicators.
- Any signal starts when the candle is closed not before because you might see the signal then disappear during the same candle.