The Power of Movement indicator
How to add Power of movement?
- You have to have an account on TradingView.com.
- Go to this link and click on “Add to Favorite Scripts”.
- To have access to the indicator, you should have 24 hours of the free trial or purchased the membership already, if not please go to shop.indicator.vip to buy your membership.
- You will get access to the indicator within 24 hours from submitting the payment.
- You can find the indicator in your favorites and able to add it to your chart.
Long Signal (Buy)
- When the green line cross over the red line.
- Stop-loss & Deal-close: if the green line cross down the red line.
- Target: The closest resistance level or any percentage you would like as long as Stop-loss & Deal-close is not active.
- The indicator has the fast sell plot which colored a black color and this could be used instead of the red one for fast movement.
Samples of The Power Of Movement indicator Long
Steps on TradingView:
- Choose “The Power of Movement”, then “Buy Signal”.
- Check “Crossing up” for Long and “Crossing Down” for Short.
- Choose “The Power of Movement”, then “Slow Sell”.
- Options: “Once per Minute” or any other option you want.
- Alert Actions: choose how you would like to be alerted.
- It’s better to enter your trade at the first of the signal, not after many candles and you can enter it if you see the price at the same level or below unless you see the opposite signal.
- Recommended time frame is 1H.
- To avoid a huge loss you should commitment every signal of The Power of Movement indicator because the market is very volatility.
- You can use “Fast Sell” plot instead of “Slow Sell” if you want to be faster.
- Any signal starts when the candle is closed not before because you might see the signal then disappear during the same candle.